- July 27, 2022
- No Comments
Everything you need to know about OTT platforms
OTT means streaming across different devices whenever we want is possible because of “over-the-top,”. This term explains the new delivery method of film and TV content over the internet without the need for traditional broadcast, cable, or satellite pay-TV providers.
Nowadays people pay an internet provider, like Xfinity, for internet access to watch Netflix, without paying for cable TV.
How OTT is delivered:
- You can download OTT on your smartphones and tablets to stream on the go.
- Users can access OTT content from desktop-based apps or web browsers.
- OTT-supported platforms include Roku, Apple TV, Firestick, and more along with Game consoles, like PlayStation, also often support OTT apps.
Examples of OTT:
When premium content and a superior experience are made available with the user not needing cable in order to watch an OTT platform like Netflix and Hulu is known as OTT streaming. You can stream OTT content on a vast array of today’s devices.
Advantages of OTT platforms:
- Through OTT you will have control over your content, brand, user experience, audience, monetization, and, most of all, your data.
- You can reach your targeted audience directly with your content and deliver a premium video experience that you control through these OTT platforms. You will also get immediate user feedback through direct engagement and interaction.
- In OTT platforms you will get ad-free content, by enabling subscription services (SVOD), one-time purchases (TVOD), and more monetization strategies. You can also get the power of targeted advertising and control over your campaigns and inventory, including direct sponsorships.
- Through OTT consumers can find exactly what they want to watch and only pay for the content and services that they want. You will also access the flexibility to adjust your models to the market for maximum uptake.
OTT platform of The Proreal entertainment:
Nowadays OTT platforms have grown in India is tremendous and it gives an opportunity to widen the scope of content that we can bring to the audiences through these platforms. There are many stories that can’t be told in cinema and OTT allows us to deliver those.
The Proreal production has their own OTT platform like YouTube, MX Player, Prime Videos, Netflix, Sony LIV, Hoichoi, etc. OTT platforms. You can also watch them on Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and Jio TV.
You just need to download the particular OTT platform app of The Proreal entertainment on your mobile, laptop, or PC. Only after that, you will be able to see your favorite movie, web series, TV shows, premium videos, etc.